Wengie is an incredibly beautiful young lady who is fun to watch and very practical with the advice she gives. In other words, she does have some brains in that pretty little head of hers. Anyway, Wengie has a video on YouTube that offers some really great summer fun hacks that will help anyone to get the most out of the summer season.
- Floating islands anyone? Wengie suggests that people make their own floating island out of a kid’s large inflatable toys and a kid’s swimming pool. The small sized swimming pool should be able to fit into the inflatable toy. This way a person can float on the water without getting wet.
- Floating bars in your pool. Wengie has a great idea for staying cool while in the pool. She says to create a floating mini bar out of materials that will keep afloat on the surface of water. Wengie made her floating bar out of Styrofoam pool noodles and a tub but you could probably just purchase one or use some other type of material.
- Simple ingredients for sexy legs. Wengie knows that a female’s legs must stay clean and shaven when they wear a bikini. So, she provides them with a simple recipe that involves honey, sugar and oil. Once these substances are mixed together in proportion they can be applied to female’s legs after a good shave. This will definitely make a young lady’s legs smooth and soft to the touch.
- Homemade tan anyone? Yes, Wengie explains how to make a homemade tanner out of white body moisturizer and cocoa. Mix the ingredients together and then apply to the areas where you want to tan. This is a great way for a person to get a tan without having to put on a self- tanning formula.
- Sun tattoos by Wengie. Wengie tells us that people can make their own patterned sun tattoos by designing shapes on their body with tanning lotion and not removing the shapes until the tattoo has formed. This young lady really takes body art to the next level.
All of these great hacks are given by Wengie on YouTube and you can go there to find out more about it.