Can a lip balm make you smile? We suspect as much. That is the reason we concocted this one. EOS lip balm is 95 % organic, 100 % characteristic, and paraben and petrolatum free. Stuffed with cell reinforcement rich vitamin E, relieving shea spread and jojoba oil, EOS keeps your lips soggy, delicate and sensationally smooth.
Geniuses of EOS Lip Balm
– Looks so damn adorable with this appealing round shape and lovely pink shade
– 95% natural that is the thing that the organization claims
– Easy to convey because of its size
– Very one of a kind and entirely unexpected from the other lip balms
– Keeps my lips exceptionally moisturized
– Will mend somewhat dry lips
– The scent is a sweet one noticing extremely fruity yet the taste is significantly sweeter like berries and I generally wind up licking it
– Great one at the cost
– It doesn’t feel any waxy or substantial on the lips by any means
It arrives in a plastic egg molded holder that has a contort off top. Inside this is a littler ball-molded hill of lip balm. It comes in numerous appealing hues like blue, red, pink , purple , green and so on and so forth . So the bundling may appear to be exceptionally helpful for a few and badly designed for others relying upon how you need to convey it. If you need to convey it in your jeans take.. simply overlook it 😛 though it is anything but difficult to discover in a totally chaotic satchel like mine as it just buoys around While these balms are smooth, they don’t dissolve into your lips like a truly saturating balm would. They have an inclination that they’re mostly sitting at first glance, and the impact vanishes rapidly.
The scents are presumably the most remarkable element of eos’ balms, and I truly welcome a decent scent. Honeydew Honeysuckle is my outright top choice – the melon is pleasant and splendidly artificial without being excessively plastic – yet the greater part of the aromas smell really flavorful.